söndag 3 april 2016

Wiki for students - an experience

I had decided that in the new course which began March 30, the students would be given the opportunity to make a wiki - for real. One of the  students came the following day and said: 

I wrote out my wiki, I had chosen health apps . I wrote five lines and would fetch a referens and left the computer a few minutes. When I came back, five people were had changed  "my" wiki, only the first two sentences I wrote were left. I changed back and then it became a debate where I gave up. Incredible .


There was a lively debate. Many students were  surprised, how can there be critic so quickly? Where the criticism justified?
A log was picked up by another student, and everyone could see the debate within the wiki. Then we had a discussion of credibility  it  was rewarding, even for me.
I had no idea that wiki was so "monitored".

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar