onsdag 2 november 2016

Now or Never?

To much to do,
And still  I accept more things to do - like informing my colleges about MOOCs - next Friday. I better hurry to grasp it. Since this ONL161 course for me was something more than I thought it was , I did not  pass - but I will pass sooner or later - or is there a time limit ? or what?
Ok here are my previous thought about MOOCs - nothing!
I had no idea about wat MOOCs was.  Today I know more :

 

MOOCs stand for Massive Open Online Courses. These are free online courses from universities around the world
                                             (Class Central, 2016-11-02). 
 You can find them on class central .You can use MOOCs in your education and examine them at your home university - You can use parts of the courses for seminars and discussions.

I have made an Power point introduction to some colleges.  The problem right now is  how do I find out how to make place for a power point file in blogger, this blog, I do not know. That might be the biggest problem with the internet revolution, it is not obvious how to do  for everyone .But there is books to read for those who finds it, for exampel  teaching in digital age  .  Anyhow

You can do your own MOOCs, share the knowledge. Get reputation, by collaboration you can move beyond the typical institutional collaboration patterns (Santos et al. 2016).  And maybe paid for it, maybe beneficial both in monetary and in mastery.


ref:
 Inamorato dos Santos, A., Punie, Y., Castaño-Muñoz, J. (2016) Opening up Education: A Support
Framework for Higher Education Institutions. JRC Science for Policy Report, EUR 27938 EN; doi:10.2791/293408 
Bates Anthony William (2015) under creativ commons licence.https://opentextbc.ca/teachinginadigitalage/  
 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar