fredag 4 mars 2016

About my first Twitter meeting

Twitter meeting, is it really possible to have a twitter meeting from my place on earth , the middle of nowhere in Småland ??. YES it is, it was amazing that I could write short and consistent (as I am eager to say to my own student - be consistent! ) We had a Discussion , me and about seven of my PBL group participaters.

A twitter meeting is like an organized chat, where we had booked a time and day and all went there to the #ONL161 . We discussed together and sent messages as private comments. Participators from all around the globe :)  It made me feel as member of the future. I guess I wont tweet, not yet anyhow, but as a tool it is amazing.

And this morning the birds outside my window agreed , saying tweet, tweet, tweet :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar