måndag 14 mars 2016

WOW ;) My learning will change my teaching

Today I made a pedagogical turnover. The webinar on Friday made me think, during the weekend I thought a lot about what I am doing and not doing. So today I have taken a decision  - my students will be active om Wikipedia .
The course begins the 30:th of Mars and they will be writing their first ? wiki in April. Really fun, to make a course visible , to make the students visible, they will learn a lot that takes hour and hours in teaching about source critic, licenses, ,,,

To push student in to be citizens in internet. I will learn and they will too.
There is a lot to think about - like what can you write (ethics,badmouthing) - And to be aware about the consequence, about source criticism (Watson.A.M, Lopiano.R.G, 2016) It is  a bit scary  -What will happen when I let 50 students, handle 50 pages ? 

Watson.A.M, Lopiano.R.G, (2016). Case Study Should we fire him for that post? Harvard Business Review, March p103-105. WWW.HBR.ORG 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Wow what a leap of faith! Congratulations on being so open to new ways :-).
    You might find these two resources from Jeff Utecht useful in your journey:
    http://www.thethinkingstick.com/understanding-wikipedia-in-3-clicks/
    http://www.jeffutecht.com/searching/

    SvaraRadera